There is always a silver lining in every cloud. This was the case last Sunday! Reconnect Yoga’s first ever Reconnect Communi-TEA was a heart connecting virtual meet up of individuals sharing ideas on the topic: ‘What are you doing for your Wellbeing?’
Here are some of the ideas shared:
- Have a routine for each day even at home
- Pause and breathe
- Take time to connect via phone call with friends and family instead of texting
- Taking time during the day to notice the beauty that is around
- Reduce intake of news
- Schedule virtual connection time with an activity like doing the crossword
- Having synchronised meals times with families who are overseas using app like Houseparty
- Be gentle with oneself
- Asking for updates on grandchildren
Thanks to all who contributed.
Join us for this Sunday, Reconnect Communi-TEA @ 5pm
TOPIC FOR THE WEEK:
What skills/attitudes that you have developed or (re)discovered in these past few weeks?
Here is the poem by John O’Donohue that was shared in the meditation class prior.
This is the time to be slow,
Lie low to the wall
Until the bitter weather passes.
Try, as best you can, not to let
The wire brush of doubt
Scrape from your heart
All sense of yourself
And your hesitant light.
If you remain generous,
Time will come good;
And you will find your feet
Again on fresh pastures of promise,
Where the air will be kind
And blushed with beginning.