STAYING WELL & HEALTHY TOGETHER
RECONNECT YOGA RESPONSE TO COVID 19
Classes and events at Reconnect Yoga will continue as scheduled. The situation with COVID-19 is closely monitored. In the meantime, Reconnect Yoga will be taking some risk minimization measures to make sure our community stays healthy and safe.
Hopefully these measures will be temporary and we will be reviewing them regularly in light of information as it becomes available. The underlying principle is to keep us all as well & healthy as possible while still benefiting getting together for our regular classes. As you all know the practice of yoga and meditation is great in regulation the nervous system. And a strong immune system comes from a balance nervous system.
Please take a moment to read and assist us in implementing the measures.
INFECTION RISK REDUCTION IN STUDIO
- Hygiene and sanitisation practices will be done more frequently
- All teachers will wash their hand before and after each class
- Hands on assist will be ceased
- Not use any common eye covering props like eyeballs and scarf
- Soap will be made available for all to use to wash their hands. Please bring your own hand sanitizer if that is preferred.
- Hand towels will be changed daily
- Mat cloths will be changed after every class
- Teachers will not be teaching if unwell.
- Late cancellations due to illness will be recredited and expiry of class pass extended in the case of illness and isolation. You need to contact us to have this in action.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
We hope to keep seeing you in classes. When you come to classes, we suggest you take the following measure to minimise infection risk.
IF YOU ARE UNWELL?
The most obvious measure is if you feel unwell, even if you are not coughing or sneezing please stay away from classes until you are better.
WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO?
- Wash your hands before and after class.
- Due to unprecedented demand of hand sanitisers, none is available at the studio at this stage. However, feel free to bring your own.
- If you find you are at class and need to cough or sneeze please cover your mouth and nose or cough into your elbow.
- Bring a hand towel or pillow case to provide a barrier between you and the shared prop. This is particularly important in Embodied Rest – restorative yoga classes and workshop.
- Bring your own eye covering if you would like to use it.
- If you use the studio’s mat please wipe down the mat and wash your hands after.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance! Let us stay well together.